Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Artist's Block...

I have got a serious case of artist's block going on today, and it is so weird because I have been on such a roll lately. My oldest son came home for a visit and we batted around some new ideas for awhile. I actually came up with some new stuff that I am pretty excited about. More about that later. But, after he left, nothing....probably a correlation there. In my search to unblock I came across an article by Jacques van Heerden on inspiredm.com, which suggests the following ways to unblock.







10 Ways to UNBLOCK your Creativity:

1.  Doodle in your sketchbook
2. Visit inspirational websites
3. Take a walk
4. Search for new fonts
5. Stop doubting yourself
6. Get away for a day or two
7. Take your work to the nearest coffee shop
8. Go out with some friends
9. Listen to some music
10. Follow some tutorials
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment