Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thank you, Flux Pavillion....I Can't Stop.







































Taking my own advice from the previous post, I decided I needed a little trip out of the house. Driving around has always been very cathartic for me. I usually have the windows down and the motion of the wind starts blowing my hair around. Something about this physical manifestation of fluid motion, starts to slowly translate into mental fluidity. There is something almost hypnotic about it. I start to think more deeply...almost like entering a meditative state. So after I had driven around for awhile, I came home and decided I would listen to some music...as the article also suggested. My youngest son is very good at mixing music and has been mixing and listening to a lot of dubstep over the last year. I have become a huge fan.   Today the result was this painting which I created while listening to a loop of I Can't Stop by Flux Pavillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment