Monday, July 23, 2012

Have Hope...

It's a pretty well known fact that visual artists tend to be on the sensitive side. Most creatives are. That's where a lot of the great work comes from. I used to try to deny these feelings when I was having a bad day, and for the most part, I don't think anyone really knew. I'm learning  that  these are some of the most lucid periods in my creative process, and that I just need to  experience them.

Today was one of those days. I typically don't watch fanatical Christian broadcasts, but I have limited channels on my T.V. I happened upon (or perhaps was Divinely guided to) a sermon by someone I actually think sounded pretty sane. I got a lot from it and I created this while I listened to it.  I honestly feel a little better getting this out of my heart and onto this paper. Hopefully tomorrow's drawing will be back to my normal upbeat self, but if not, I'm not going to fight it. Whatever happens, happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment